Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick post.
1-I've started doing pushups with Jim, we're on a training program to get to 100 pushups in 6 weeks. I'm dubious. I'm also very sore. Oh, and I'm doing 'bench pushups' AKA pushups against a chair or counter.

2-Apparently cohabitating doesn't raise my risk of divorce (cause you know, I was so worried about that)
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-07-28-cohabitation-research_N.htm?csp=34
• The odds of divorce among women who married their only cohabiting partner were 28% lower than among women who never cohabited before marriage, according to sociologist Daniel Lichter of Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I assume you're talking about pre-marriage cohabitating.

Also, what are the odds of divorce for women who cohabitated with more then one man before marriage?

:)