Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I need to buy a pot to replant my tree. This is my goal for the weekend. It's only Wednesday, damn.
Push-ups failed due to laziness and Jim being out of town. We started over on week 1 last night, we'll see how it goes.
Toying with ideas for wedding websites. Was thinking about using my stanford webspace: www.stanford.edu/~kayte
But I'd like to not have it just be KAYTE, since Jim is approximately 1/2 of this wedding. This also requires learning html again. A good skill to have, but I don't know if I have the time or patience right now. Also thought about weddings.com website: kayteandjim.weddings.com
A desirable enough site name to give to relatives and other invites, but the cookie cutter website style leaves something to be desired. But it does adequately convey the information.
Am now thinking about creating a blogger site, and using it as a website, not as a blog, like this: http://thewilderclarkwedding.blogspot.com/

But for now, I'm going to go grab lunch, and then back to work...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this your marathon tree?

Kayte said...

Yes, my marathon tree is still growing, almost 1 year later!