Sunday, December 09, 2007

Welcome to my new attempt at Blogging! I know I have a myspace, and a facebook, and a livejournal, and that I had a blogspot for my Team in Training. Such is our generation I suppose. Well here's my new blog. We'll see how it goes...

December 1st in pictures! I tried to take a pic on every hour, but ended up missing and then compensating and such. So here's what we got:


Waking up time. 10am maybe?










Jim being manly with power tools. He poked a hole in a pot for a plant.









And then the crazy baking endeavour begins.











Mmmm mint chocolate cupcakes.










Kayte trying to manufacture a pastry bag...










We have a lot of dishes to do.











I just had to share my flamingo bathroom. And you can see me in my baking attire - my old Starbucks apron.













The party starts! Hurrah!












Vasily's crotch.














The couch people. Matt, Erin and Vasily.











Boys being boys. Dan, Sean and Jim.











Brad and Carey.











Brad's art.









The end!

No comments: