Monday, June 16, 2008

Mini-update!
Last weekend I went to Boulder and visited Melissa:














And I went to Jen's wedding!


Jen the beautiful bride, Rochelle the beautiful bridesmaid, and me the beautiful bouquet catcher.










Then my week consisted of
Monday: American Gladiators!
Tuesday: Jim's birthday - Fondue with Vasily & Erin.....mmmmmmmmmm
Wednesday: Jim's birthday celebration with Big Jim, Barbara and Christina. We cooked fish tacos, stuffed tomatoes, and couscous with tofu and bellpeppers and cilantro-mint yogurt sauce
Thursday: Jim worked on homework and I tried not to distract him
Friday: asleep at 6:30. Woke up at 9 to watch Battlestar Galactica. Fell asleep on the couch waiting for it to come on. Jim woke me up calling at 11:30. Fortunately Battlestar ran again at midnight, so I got to see it.
Saturday: Tattoo!!



Note: Try not to step on your tattoo artist's fingers, especially prior to getting tattooed. Oops.












Getting my tattoo. This is Sasha from Dragonfly Ink. She was phenomenal.
My leg however, was super bloody. I'll show you pictures of the tattoo when it's done healing, right now it's really red. And yeah, the red in the flower you see here, that would be blood. I didn't bleed that heavily for my other tattoos, so I'm not sure why this one was different. Oh well, it'll still heal and be beautiful.

Rochelle and Carey also got periwinkle tattoos in other styles on other parts of their bodies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your tattoo when it's all healed. I want to see what the watercolor effect is.