Sunday, January 29, 2012

Roseanne: End of Season 2, and start of Season 3

So I promised to watch all the episodes in 2012, not necessarily live blog them. So I watched Fathers and Daughters and Happy Birthday.
And they were great. Roseanne got her writing room in the basement. And other things happened that were great, but I don't remember because now I'm watching the next episode. I guess that's why liveblogging is so useful :)

New theme song variation for Season 3! And a new hairstyle for Roseanne. And Dan looks reasonable., no more curly mullety goodness. And Becky is punky looking.

Roseanne is taking an at home pregnancy test. With all her friends. And her entirely family.
And Jackie said that Roseanne could get an abortion. Talking about abortion! On the TV! In 1990.

And she's not pregnant...yet :)

No comments: