Sunday, January 01, 2012

Roseanne: Season 2, Episode 8: Sweet Dreams

Oh, it's one of the really nutty Roseanne episodes. I had forgotten they had one so early on in the season. I mean, the whole last season is completely ridiculous, as are a few other scattered episodes, but this is the first.

Roseanne wants a batch all to herself, and dreams/hallucinates a crazy spa fantasy with hunky men attending to her every whim, but with the normal every day craziness constantly seeping in. She actually kills her children and Dan so they leave her alone. Oh, but then she gets put on trial for killing them all.

Aww, it's fantasy Crystal saying how amazing Dan is, and how she loves him. I guess she can always go for his dad.

And now Dan is singing about his love for Roseanne....and dancing. I love campy and silly, but I'm pretty ready for this episode to be done. It's just so obviously a dream and has no point whatsoever.

Random fact: 3/15/1975: Becky's birthday - well, it was said in the dream. I assume it's legit.

Oh look, she woke up and is going to go take a bath now. The end.

No comments: