Saturday, April 14, 2012

Roseanne: Season 3, Episode 14: The Wedding

After watching the last episode, I was just thinking that I don't remember Crystal and Ed actually getting married. I just remember them being married.

"Whoever heard of eating salmon at a wedding?" -Roseanne

No - buckets of chicken! Just like my parents <3

Becky and Darlene get to be bridesmaids! In ugly dresses!

Bachelorette party for Crystal! Woo!

Hey, it's AnneMarie, who we met in the principal's office. Yay token blank friend!

Crystal's pregnant! So much drama!

Awesome 1980's wedding dress! Poofy sleeves! And giant veil! And awesome pink bridesmaid dresses on Becky, Darlene and Jackie. And everyone has awesome babies breath in their hair.

Yay! Last minute appearance of Dan as the best man. :)

I love weddings. Jackie caught the bouquet!

Totally didn't remember this episode. So glad I got to watch it. And, I crocheted half of an elephant butt while doing so!

No comments: